Accesibility Statement for The new auto toy store
The new auto toy store is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The new auto toy store takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of TNATS:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The new auto toy store is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The new auto toy store. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The new auto toy store:
- Phone: (254) 699-6200
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor 5015 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD, KILLEEN TX 76543
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.